We custom design your product to fit your budget and order size. This is our process:
Step 1: Initial Meeting
We meet with you to discuss your project. This is our discovery stage where we get an understanding of your objective, specific targets and timelines. Some examples of questions we could ask are:
- How would you describe your brand?
- Who is your target audience?
- What do you want them to remember when they see your brand?
- How satisfied are you with your present brand identity?
- How does your brand promise help differentiate you from your competition?
- Do you have a funded marketing initiative to build brand awareness?
Step 2: Brainstorming
Based on your feedback, we work out ideas, inspiration and concept sketches with our design team.
Step 3: Design Approval
The next step is to present design boards for your approval. We go through several rounds of revisions until the design is finalized.
Once approved, the design will be submitted for costing.
Step 4: Product Development
Once we get your approval on a specific design, we begin product development, which includes:
- Translating the design into production ready specs
- Pattern making and grading for the full size range needed
- Sourcing fabrics and trims
- Obtaining fabric lab dip approvals (custom dying)
- Testing the garment for fit and quality
Step 5: Samples or Protypes
We provide you with samples or prototypes.
At this stage, if you require any changes, it may require re-costing. If you request several sample revisions, it could impact delivery time.
Step 6: Final Production
Once the samples are approved, the garment goes into production.
No changes can be made at this stage.
Step 7: Delivery
The product gets checked for quality and packaged for shipping by sea or by air.
Depending on your needs, we offer both Domestic or Overseas production.
Domestic Production is for projects requiring smaller runs and quick turn arounds. The costs are higher than overseas production, and there are restrictions in terms of fabric selection.
Overseas Production requires longer lead times but usually more competitively priced, based on volume. We provided landed pricing. That means we handle freight, customs brokerage and pay for all duties & taxes coming into the US or Canada. The advantage is that you do not need to handle the importing and brokerage of goods. The product gets designed and shipped directly to your warehouse. You only pay for shipping from our warehouse to your location.
*All shipments are FOB Vancouver, Canada or Blaine, Washington